Terms & Conditions
Version – September 2017
- The special Restaurant Week menu consists of a 3-course dinner for Nafl. 55, – including sales tax & service charge, excluding drinks & tip.
- There must be a choice of: at least 2 starters, 2 main course and 1 dessert.
- Every participating restaurant prepares a qualitative and proportioned 3-course menu (dinner) which meets the normal (or higher) standard of the restaurant. The intention is that the restaurant surprises its guests with the delicious cooking skills of the chef.
- It is not mandatory, but given the increasing demand, the restaurants are being challenged to include a vegetarian option in their special Restaurant Week menu.
- Restaurant Week Curacao is a special promotional week with a 3-course menu for 1 fixed low price.
- If the restaurant normally already has a 3-course menu for Nafl. 55, – incl. OB or less on the menu, then it cannot offer the exact same menu during Restaurant Week.
- Buffet style is not permitted.
- The restaurant may know for itself whether it serves the same special Restaurant Week menu throughout the week, or offers something different every day.
- The aim of Restaurantweek is that all participating restaurants sell 100% Restaurant Week seats throughout the week, unless a guest explicitly asks for à la carte and absolutely does not want to eat a Restaurant Week menu. Of course it is advisable to sell 100% of the seats as Restaurant Week seats, if this is not possible for some reason, we ask the restaurant to sell at least 50% of the seats as Restaurant Week seats.
- The “advance booking”, the collective promotional campaign and the short explosive duration is the strength of Restaurant Week Curaçao.
- Restaurant Week Curacao is basically 1 week. If the restaurant chooses to extend the special 3-course menu, it is always free, but not under the name Restaurant Week Curacao.